What should we wear?
- You will definitely get dirty here, so we recommend wearing something casual you don’t care too much about. But, don’t worry! Everything comes out in the wash.
Do we need to bring anything?
- We will provide you with everything you will need!
Is there parking?
- Unfortunately, there is only metered street parking available. However, it is free after 6pm & free all day Sunday. Additionally, there is a parking lot across the street you can pay $4 to park in.
How long do you keep pieces there?
- We hold pieces here up to six months! We know your pieces are special, so we try to hold on to them for as long as we can to ensure you have enough time to pick them up.
Why does each piece cost $8 to keep?
- It covers the cost of the clay, the glaze, the gas for firing them, and the labor put into finishing the pieces. It takes approximately 6-8 weeks for your pieces for be completely finished and ready for pick up.
Why is there a 48-hour cancellation policy?
- We have a strict 48-hour cancellation policy that is clearly stated on our website and on Groupon/Living-Social. We enforce this policy because we have to fill all of the classes and we need at least 48 hours to fill empty spaces. Additionally, we have a high demand for these classes, so it’s a waste when we have empty spaces. If you do not cancel with 48-hours notice in advance, your deposit will be forfeited.